Audio Visual Project
New installations of various type meeting rooms
Small/medium meeting rooms – Quantity- 4
- AMX MST-701 touch panels for control
- AMX NX-1200 control processors for each room
- NEC XD-552 monitors with attachable rear speakers for program audio
- Control entailed display control, volume control, source selection
- AMX NX-1200 control processor
- AMX SDX-510 Switcher scaler with DXLink out
- AMX DXLink HDMI Receiver with control port
- NEC XD65 65” display monitor with attachable rear speakers
- Barco ClickShare for wireless presentation
- Two pop-ups for HDMI and VGA sources
- Control entails Display control, volume control, source selection
- All video and control achieved via AMX control and DXlink
VC Boardrooms – Quantity- 2
- Cisco MX300 VC systems with 2 x Cisco Microphones.
- AMX SDX-510 switcher scaler and AMX DXlink receivers for automatic source selection and signal distribution for content inputs to Cisco Video Conference System
- Control for Video Conference System is achieved via Cisco 10” touch tablet.
Single/combinable Large Boardrooms – Quantity- 2
- AMX ENOVA DVX3255SP all in one Matrix presentation switcher
- DVX 3255SP provides matrix switching, control, audio mixing and routing, HDMI and DXLink inputs and outputs.
- AMX MST-701 touch panels.
- Each room has NEC XD552S 55” display monitors with rear speakers for audio
- AMX SDX-510 switcher scalers for HDMI, VGA inputs and source selection which outputs feed via DXlink into the DVX 3255SP matrix switcher
- AMX DXlink Receivers behind the displays which get signal from DX link outputs of the DVX 3255
- Video and control over AMX DXLink
- Boardroom 4 has an NEC M300W projector and elite 100” 16:9 recessed projection screen.
- When the rooms are in combined mode the screen and projector switches on and users can choose between Barco ClickShare, HDMI and VGA source in either room.
- Audio is then distributed through the combined rooms by Tannoy ceiling speakers.
- NEC 55” displays can be switched on/off as supporting displays along the side walls when the rooms are combined and display the same image as the projector.
Breakaway room – Quantity- 2
- AMX NX-1200 controllers in each room.
- AMX MSD-701 Wall mount touch panels for control
- NEC-V463 46” display monitors
- Alfatron PA2B mini amps with Bose ceiling speakers
- Barco Clickshare for presentation
- DSTV for info/entertainment.